July 2019

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324 252627
28293031   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 12:07 am

            "Young master, wake up."

            Hearing Watanabe's voice, Hamao gradually opened his eyes and a yawn escaped from his mouth. 

            "Good morning, young master."

            "Good morning," Hamao muttered sleepily and reached his arms up for a stretch.  "I don't remember going to bed.  I must have fallen asleep while reading the script.  Sorry."

            "You need not apologize.  You barely finished with all your exams and now you have the do the musical.  I know you're exhausted."

            "You're very attentive, Daisuke-san."

            Watanabe smiled.  "How did you sleep?"

            "Like a log."  Noticing that Watanabe was wearing his usual black suit, Hamao pointed it out slightly disappointed.  "You've already changed."

            "Yes," Watanabe affirmed.  "Breakfast is ready.  I'll wait for you in the dining room after you go wash up and change out of your pajamas."

            "Okay."  Stepping out of bed, Hamao accidentally got one of his foot caught in his comforter.  "Ah~"

            Before he knew it, he was in the arms of Watanabe who had flashed over to stop his fall.  Their contact made Hamao's heart race so he quickly pulled away.  "S-Sorry."

            "Are you alright, young master?  You look a bit feverish."  Watanabe extended his hand over to check Hamao's temperature but the lad shrunk backward.

            "I...I'm fine."  Hamao hurried into the bathroom to hide his red cheeks.  'What am I going to do?  My heart pounds every time he touches or smiles at me.  I could feel my face heating up.  Am I...in love with Daisuke-san?'

            Watanabe furrowed his brows realizing what was going on.  'Don't give me your heart, young master.  I don't know if I could return the feeling, even though I really want to.'

***

            Hamao stepped out of the car when Watanabe opened the door for him.  "I'll see you after class,"

            "Understood," Watanabe acknowledged.  "What would you like to eat later?"

            "I'll eat anything that you make, so you choose for me."  Hamao smiled warmly at Watanabe and headed toward the building. 

            'Our contract is almost up and he...'  Watanabe shut the back door and went to get into the driver seat.  'I don't think I could fulfill our contract after being with him for so long.  What should I do?'

            Suddenly, someone got into the passenger seat and closed the door.  "Yo!"

            Watanabe turned to look at the uninvited hitchhiker.  "What do you want Changmin?"

            "Aw...I miss you too, Watanabe."

            "What are you doing at a university?  Do you have a contract with someone?"

            "I don't have any new contracts with anyone as of now.  I'm attending the university because I believe in a higher education.  Plus, I'm bored out of my mind waiting for you.  You have been missing for almost ten years.  I know your contract will end soon with that pretty boy, so I'm here to take you home.  Dongwook misses you."

            "Dongwook has you to keep him company.  That should be sufficient.  I'm a third wheel.  It's better that I don't come between the two of you."

            "Haven't you ever thought that Dongwook is the third wheel between us?" Changmin inquired.

            "Don't let him hear you say that.  He'll be hurt."

            "Yet, you're willing to hurt me."

            "Treasure the one you love before it's too late.  You don't want to regret it later on."

            "Are you talking about yourself?  You like that boy, don't you?"

            "It doesn't matter."  Watanabe pretended.

            "It does matter."  Changmin begged to differ.  "He doesn't know, does he?  You're too afraid to tell him because you'll have to take his life when the contract ends?"

            "He's a kid."

            "He's old enough to know what love is."

            "It's only a crush.  His hormones are deceiving him.  He doesn't love me."

            "Are you sure about that?  I saw the way he was staring at you yesterday."

            "Like I said, it's only a childish crush."

            "What about you?  You're definitely not a child."

            "It's none of your business," Watanabe uttered.  "I have a lot to do.  Would you mind getting out of this vehicle so that I could tackle my errands prior to rehearsal?"

            "Are you going to bring snacks later?"  Changmin continued when Watanabe didn't answer.  "I would like some kimbap."

            "I only serve my young master and his Ni-san."

            "In that case, I'll just eat whatever you bring him."  Changmin smirked.

            "Don't you have anything better to do than to harass me?"

            "Nope."

            "If you want any food at all, get out of the car."

            "Fine," Changmin huffed.  "I know when I'm unwanted."

            "I doubt that."

            "Hey!  Be nice.  I have feelings too, old friend."

            Watanabe rolled his eyes at the younger demon and sighed.

            "Oh, alright."  Changmin got out of the vehicle and shut the door.  Slouching down to peek in the window, he repeated.  "Tell him or else, you're going to regret it."

***

            Hamao was excited to see Watanabe standing outside his classroom holding a basket of goodies.  "Did you waited long, Daisuke-san?"

            "I just got here," Watanabe informed. 

            "What did you bring?"

            "I made takoyaki, mitarashi dango and kimbap.  I also brought some coffee gelatin and Jasmine tea."

            "Let's go to rehearsal and feed the others," Hamao suggested and Watanabe agreed.

            Junsu's jaw dropped when he heard Watanabe acted all his lines perfectly.  On the other hand, Hamao still needed a lot of practice.  He was overly timid and kind of stiff when it came to acting. 

            Changmin spotted the kimbap the moment Watanabe put the food out and took one to munch on.  'He made it even though he told me that he wasn't going to.  Watanabe, you're such a softie.'

***

            Watanabe helped Hamao practice his lines once again after dinner.  Soon, Hamao was able to recite most of his part without looking at the script.  All he needed now was to polish up his acting as well as his singing.

            "Um...Daisuke-san," Hamao addressed shyly.

            "What is it, young master?"

            "Do you want to practice our kiss?"  Seeing that Watanabe wasn't supplying an answer, Hamao explained.  "I've never done it before, so maybe..."

            "Let's work on your acting first, okay?"

            "Okay."  Hamao took in a deep breath and proceeded.  "Daisuke-san, I want to tell you something."

            "Huh?"

            "I...like you."

            "Well...I like you too, young master."

            "I mean, I like...like you.  As in, I'm in love with you."

            "I'm sorry, young master," Watanabe said sternly.  "I'm not in love with you." 

            "I see."  Watanabe's words brought tears to Hamao's eyes.  "I just wanted to get those words out of my chest.  Don't take them seriously."

            "I won't."